[Xmca-l] Re: 3rd generation activity theory

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Tue Aug 16 19:53:03 PDT 2016

Mark,

I think what Greg and I are each pointing towards is that a line-by-line analysis, *guided* by theory, is going to provide more insight into what is going on than an attempt to ‘prove’ that it is one or another theoretical ‘category' of dialogue.

Martin