[Xmca-l] Re: "English" as a school subject

FRANCIS J. SULLIVAN fsulliva@temple.edu
Tue Aug 16 13:04:53 PDT 2016

Wow, so were the code-switching? Should we coin the term "Gaelish" or
"Englic"?

Francis J. Sullivan, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Teaching and Learning
College of Education
Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122

Find out what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact
measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.

 Frederick Douglass