[Xmca-l] Fwd: FW: Syllabus on sociocultural theories: grad seminar

Ana Marjanovic-Shane anamshane@gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:19:04 PDT 2016

Dear XMCAers–

Thanks a lot for your help with my grad seminar syllabus “Sociocultural
Theories in Education.” Attached please find my “final draft” of it –
actually, the final draft will be developed by my students and me *at the
end of the course *because we are going to change it via democratic
governance of the class. So, if you get new ideas to share, you won’t be
late.

Take care,

Eugene
----------------------------

Eugene Matusov, PhD, ematusov@udel.edu

Editor-in-Chief, Dialogic Pedagogy Journal <http://dpj.pitt.edu/>

Professor of Education

School of Education

16 W Main st

University of Delaware

Newark, DE 19716, USA

Publications: http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/vita/publications.htm

DiaPed: http://diaped.soe.udel.edu

DPJ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DPJ.two/

--

*Ana Marjanovic-Shane*

Dialogic Pedagogy Journal editor (dpj.pitt.edu)

Associate Professor of Education

Chestnut Hill College

phone: 267-334-2905