[Xmca-l] Re: meaning in action (movement) of living form

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 8 15:01:25 PDT 2016

Your remarks about Goethe resonate for me, Larry.

See the attached for my (brief!) ruminations on "Grey is every theory,
evergreen the
tree of life."

In my case the idea was encountered in connection with Luria, which
reinforced the feeling that we have quite similar world view under
discussion despite the breadth of citations in the current multiplex
discussion.

mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch