[Xmca-l] Re: Solids and Liquids/Entities and dynamic flows

Peg Griffin Peg.Griffin@att.net
Sat Aug 6 09:14:46 PDT 2016

down.cenet.org.cn/upfile/19/20064111162198.pdf  but it downloads the whole 390 + pagebook

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of mike cole
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2016 11:22 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Solids and Liquids/Entities and dynamic flows

My apologies for not appending the reference. For some reason part of my message disappeared, the ref included. Odd wanderings of fingers not under proper control. I only have this book in hard copy. If anyone has it in a pdf, please send to the group.
If nothing turns up in the next day or so I will scan the chapter and post it. I do not love all that it has to say, but it seems worthwhile for those interested in the issues.

mike

Adams, G., & Markus, H.R., (2003). Toward a conception of culture suitable for a social psychology of culture. In, M. Schaller, M., & C.S. Crandall (Eds.). *The Psychological Foundations of Culture. Erlbaum. Mahwah, NJ. pp.
335-360.*

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object that creates history. Ernst Boesch