[Xmca-l] Re: PDF Document Sociocultural and Feminist Theory_ Mutuality and Relevance.pdf

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 14:25:36 PDT 2016

Dear Vera,
I am reading the article now, about 2/3 of the way through. I jumped to the bibliography and notice you didn’t include your Creative Collaboration (2000). I want to do a shout out for creativity and art in this dialog. You have spent so much time researching and writing on creative and artistic domains of dignified interdependence. I think these narratives are the most powerful reminders for me of what the chat embodies.
Stoked
Henry