[Xmca-l] Re: Question on an abstract notion

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Apr 24 08:58:28 PDT 2016

https://www.marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/us/stewart.htm
This is the Introduction to "Hegel Myths and Legends."
Unfortunately, Stewart propagates a couple of Marx myths and
legends in the process of compiling a passably good expose
of Hegel myths and legends.
Andy
Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy