[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd:

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 9 17:27:57 PDT 2016

Thanks Ulvi,

The family note put me in mind of David's remarks about him and emphasize
his own important role in creating his own path; and they, though not of
one mind, had the good sense/grace not to suppress is voice.

mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch