[Xmca-l] Re: Over or excess involvement of parent - ZPD

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:57:19 PDT 2015

Henry,
Is your question possibly reflected within two aspects?
1] zone of proximal *learning*
2] zone of proximal "development"

The distinction Seth was elaborating.

the response may be answered differently within each approach