[Xmca-l] Re: Life off grid - communitas?

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:07:41 PDT 2015

Huw,
I noticed the juxtaposition of description/discourse AS [anti]idea on one
side with mediated knowledge generating powerful ideas WITHIN concrete
activities on the other side.

I question whether *discourse* actually straddles this either/or divide.
Locating concrete activity AND discourse on the same side as the location
for engendering the development of mediated knowledge. [including the
mediated understanding of types of *discourse* coursing through
architectures]