[Xmca-l] Re: Life off grid - communitas?

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 26 17:09:44 PDT 2015

It turns out that Wednesday in LCHC we are discussing Latour's article on
waiting for Gaia. I attach it for those interested. It raises Huw's
concerns and multiplies them by a few terawatts.

Just in time for Halloween!

mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch