[Xmca-l] Re: Interesting to think about: the social springs of giving

Jay Lemke lemke.jay@gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:10:31 PDT 2015

Might check out Fred's writing. From his blog:

"I am philosophically interested in time, evolution, and self-organizing
complex systems in game theory and economics. Shakespeare is my enduring
literary obsession."

-- most of his writing is poetry, leaning toward epic, and even a sci-fi
epic poem. One novel evidently considering whether moral values, distinct
from esthetic ones, are a necessity (in an imagined future civilization).

-- wrote a diss on Shakespeare's theory of time in society!

Jay Lemke
LCHC/Department of Communication
University of California - San Diego
www.jaylemke.com