[Xmca-l] Re: paper on models of addiction

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 08:08:13 PDT 2015

Seems like another piece driven by subject-object dualism and in which the
problem is the unanswerable question being asked.

E.g., what makes the author think that depression exists in the brain?

(maybe someone out there could put together a DCog analogue for Psychiatry?
Distributed Psychiatry? or maybe Distributed Mental Illness?).

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor