[Xmca-l] Re: imagination and controlling the perception of visualillusions.

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:05:05 PDT 2015

I like Henry's suggested modification of the title of Mike's paper:
"Mending the gap"
Huw, I assume you could do it without a strobe, just with a little video
editing where you cut out most of the frames and just keep a frame every
tenth of a second or so. Then our brains can do the mending.
As for direction, I think it depends on whether the platforms are centrally
located (i.e. between the two tracks) or peripherally located (i.e., on the
"outside" of the tracks).

-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.