[Xmca-l] Re: Two paths of mediation, or perhaps three

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 24 16:05:09 PST 2015

of course etymology is central to word meaning. All I meant was that I was
not examining the etymology or kisli, kraut or capusta, or for the matter
cabbage.

Teach me to post notes on introspective analysis and write casually about
them!

Pologize
mike