[Xmca-l] Omar K. Moore

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 10:52:01 PST 2015

I've been looking into Omar Moore's writings following a reference from one
of Alan Kay's papers.  There are some rather interesting parallels between
his work and classic activity theory, which others might find interesting
-- it helps to show just how difficult it is to put together a theory like
activity theory.

My access to papers is somewhat restricted at the moment, so if people have
access to his papers I'd appreciate them being forwarded on (I'm assuming a
50 year old paper would be sharable).  Attached is perhaps one of the more
interesting ones.

Best,
Huw