[Xmca-l] Fwd: Sternberg's 2015 reflections on his search for the nature of intelligence

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun May 17 11:05:40 PDT 2015

Concerning those questions about intelligence that were floating around
recently. Perhaps the attached will prove of intrest. I include Robert
Serpell's introduction.