[Xmca-l] Re: Asia tops global school rankings

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Wed May 13 05:16:11 PDT 2015

Dear David

I have been looking at the report on BBC.com at the moment.  I am not quite
clear about what you imply, in your dense text. Are we to discount this new
league table because of the nature of PISA and TIMMS assessments?

I fully endorse you view of the "sat" nature of SAT.  Does the same apply
to the GRE? Are they in the same stable?

Carol

--
Carol A  Macdonald Ph D (Edin)
Developmental psycholinguist