[Xmca-l] Re: Opt-out movement

Greg Mcverry jgregmcverry@gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:21:06 PDT 2015

Yet there is also data to support that the opt-out movement is really a
movement of affluent and privileged whites.

In fact the NAACP has come out strong in support of annual testing as a
neccisity. Some go as far to call the importance of keeping annual testing
a civil rights movement.

I think the opinions of  both NAACP wrong and those who look to
accountability based reform as a means to improving disparities between
students of color and their suburban peers are wrong.