[Xmca-l] Re: Winn's Exploring the Literate Trajectories of Youth across Time and Space

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Sat Mar 28 14:30:31 PDT 2015

Yes, I did intend to say Peter, not Paul, it is near Easter after all! :)

To address your question about boundaries, I considered more questions: These are:

- What is the purpose of a boundary?

- If boundaries are no longer in alignment with goals and aspirations, must they be shattered?

- Can these boundaries evolve purposely, constructively, and consciously?

(Or must everything be black and white?)

Kind regards on a cloudless sunny Saturday in So Cal,

Annalisa