[Xmca-l] Re: "Scaling up" and "Big ideas"

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:19:20 PDT 2015

Gregs,
I wonder if “viral development” is at all associated with the idea of “changing the narrative”. Something catches fire in the public imagination. On a smaller scale, I noticed as a high school student how language leaders among the students could start using a particular turn of phrase and it would take hold in the whole school. Viral.This federated idea might be resonance between a germ cell at different scales, sort of fractal.
Henry