[Xmca-l] FW: Connected Course on Design Research

Peter Smagorinsky smago@uga.edu
Mon Mar 16 03:23:29 PDT 2015

THIS IS A FORWARDED MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ITS CONTENTS CAREFULLY AND REPLY TO THE ORIGINAL SENDER RATHER THAN TO ME

From: Lindy Johnson [mailto:lindyljohnson@gmail.com]
Hi everyone,

I'm part of the steering committee for the just-launched Digital Media and Learning Commons (http://dmlcommons.net/design-research/ ). The DML Commons is sponsored by the Digital and Media Learning Research Hub housed at UC Irvine and is funded by the MacArthur Foundation, and is under the general management of Mimi Ito.

We're starting an open, connected course on  on design research that begins March 23rd. This course (it's free!) is created for anyone who wants to learn more about design research. I hope some of you will consider participating! It would be great to have a nice representation of literacy folks doing this work join the conversation.

Best,
Lindy

--
Lindy L. Johnson