[Xmca-l] Re: Can symbols help people learning to read?

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Wed Mar 11 02:33:27 PDT 2015

Scan of " Improvement of schoolchildren's reading and writing ability
through the formation of linguistic awareness" by Kyoshi Amano from
/Perspectives on Activity Theory/ (edited by Engeström, Miettinen &
Punamäki, 1999) attached.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/