[Xmca-l] Re: XMCA home page?

greg.a.thompson@gmail.com greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 11:40:35 PDT 2015

Annalisa, very interesting sites.
Might we call some of them para-sites since they don't really host content themselves but instead simply feed content from other sites? (Maybe someone else has already made that connection?).
Anyway, it seems like it would be an easy thing to set up. And anyone could do it, right?
So why not prototype it and see what works and what doesn't? And then refine as needed.
Greg

Sent from my iPhone