[Xmca-l] Re: XMCA home page?

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Sat Mar 7 21:43:25 PST 2015

Hi Andy,

My apologies, I did not mean to sound suspicious, I sincerely thought you both had something in mind.

The site you link to doesn't look like a garden to me. It looks like a regular website.

How about these links below?

The 1st site might be a drupal site, Drupal has something called "drupal planet" that will collect feeds, but I'm not sure how it works exactly.

[A feed assembly site might be more like a garden? Then there is no need for permissions, just program the newsfeed and it sucks in links from various independent sites? Does wordpress do something like this?]

The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sites below are wordpress sites.

The 5th is site is using Open Journal.

Not sure what the 6th is, but I couldn't resist to see what a real garden website might look like!  :)

http://www.knightfoundation.org/
http://www.knightfoundation.org/blogs/knightblog/2015/3/5/four-knight-fellows-how-community-shapes-creativity/
or
https://sweden.se/
https://sweden.se/society/gender-equality-in-sweden/
or
http://ilovetypography.com/
http://ilovetypography.com/2014/10/15/the-first-female-typographer/
or
http://www.clouds365.com/
http://www.clouds365.com/6-22-14/
or
http://www.haujournal.org/index.php/hau/issue/view/13
http://www.haujournal.org/index.php/hau/article/view/hau4.3.002

Of course, here is the bona fide garden site:

http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/sustainability/

On that happy note...

Cheers,