[Xmca-l] Re: The Concepts of CHAT

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Thu Mar 5 18:06:31 PST 2015

It's basically a judgment about longevity, I think.
Universities last forever, but sometimes the people who come after don't
see the point of preserving old archives.  (That's really true!).
Volunteer sites, where active participants control the webpages last as
long as the collective. How long will xmca live on after us?

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/