[Xmca-l] Re: The Ideological Footprint of Artifacts

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Fri Jun 5 07:34:16 PDT 2015

Another interesting word to plot. is "dialectic".

https://books.google.com/ngrams/graph?content=dialectic&year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=0&smoothing=3&share=&direct_url=t1%3B%2Cdialectic%3B%2Cc0