[Xmca-l] Re: The Ideological Footprint of Artifacts

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Fri Jun 5 07:28:50 PDT 2015

Thanks for the excuse to use my N-Gram Viewer once again Michael and
everyone.
Check this out. It groups books within these years too:
1800 - 1949
<http://www.google.com/search?q=%22ideology%22&tbs=bks:1,cdr:1,cd_min:1800,cd_max:1949&lr=lang_en>1950
- 1987
<http://www.google.com/search?q=%22ideology%22&tbs=bks:1,cdr:1,cd_min:1950,cd_max:1987&lr=lang_en>1988