[Xmca-l] Re: "Language Gap" forum in JLA

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:05:26 PDT 2015

Yes, I recently read Paul Tough's book Whatever it Takes about Geoffrey
Canada's Harlem Children's Zone. I recall that Hart and Risley's study was
one among many that were central to Canada's vision of things (and it
played a very central role in the argument presented in the book).
I can't help but wonder if this isn't just a way of dealing with the
problem of fundraising and getting funding.
Anyone else?
-greg

Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor