[Xmca-l] Re: The Emergence of Boundary Objects

Lplarry lpscholar2@gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 07:55:54 PDT 2015

David,

This answer to my struggle shifts or slants everything.

If we cannot "reduce" or "abstract" actions from "having an experience" then to be explicit and clear we must also include some other factor that is "beyond" reducing having "an" experience to just actions. This other factor is "construal" or "imaginal" phenomena. Having an experience is an INTEGRAL EXPERIENCE including both the imaginal and actions.

David the other relation is the unity of "construing" and "disclosing"/"undergoing" an experience (as a unity or integral phenomena.)

The relation(s) of the imaginal to action and the slant from which we approach THIS unity (that cannot be reduced or abstracted) from having an experience.
How we understand THIS integral phenomena that is extending "beyond" actions but must necessarily INCLUDE actions