[Xmca-l] Re: The Emergence of Boundary Objects

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Wed Jul 22 18:30:30 PDT 2015

That is exactly right, Larry, I am advocating a humanism, in
opposition to poststructuralism, structuralism Marxism, and
strands of Activity Theory which give everything to the Object.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/