[Xmca-l] Re: Having an experience

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Jul 17 20:11:21 PDT 2015

According to Mikhail Munipov (whom you have met on FaceBook,
Beth) that process of "life standing still" is
characteristic of the cathartic moment of a perezhivanie.
And David, if I associate catharsis with perezhivanie I am
more referring to its meaning in Greek drama, not 19th
century medicine or Freudian psychoanalysis, all of these
being derivatives of the original Greek, I think,

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/