[Xmca-l] Re: The Emergence of Boundary Objects

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 15 09:15:02 PDT 2015

Hi Lubomir -- Could you elaborate on the following from your earlier note?

I would suggest that only individual consciousness is a place maker.
Exception – the collective consciousness, but this is another aspect.

Specifically, this phrasing put me in mind of the circumstance that
consciousness is
so - znanie, co-knowing.

Is this the other aspect you are referring to?

mike