[Xmca-l] Re: BBC: Mind Changers

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Tue Jul 14 06:57:55 PDT 2015

One thing I liked about these documentaries, David, was that they were not a simple celebration of these studies. The warts became evident, such as the one you remark on here. The point was made about Harlow's studies, for example, that Bowlby had already written about children who were abandoned during the war, so why was experimental animal research needed?

Martin