[Xmca-l] Re: Play Hath Yet Its Toil

Avram Rips arips@optonline.net
Sat Jul 4 16:57:34 PDT 2015

https://radicalscholarship.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/beware-grade-level-reading-and-the-cult-of-proficiency/

On May 24, 2015, at 5:42 PM, mike cole <mcole@ucsd.edu> wrote:

While awaiting your translation of the problem of age in 2012 form,
congrats on the prizes for your previous work David. Great work.

Its memorial day holiday here. As for the preschool, so for the university,
methinks, sometimes.

mike

--

All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable which makes
you see something you weren't noticing which makes you see something