[Xmca-l] Re: Imagination

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Sat Jan 31 20:18:25 PST 2015

Dear Beth!

Don't go away!

I would suggest that when there is a collision of sameness in the timelessness of now, that it means that there is a now-ness that for the most part of all infinite parts (objects like onions) exploding all about, means above all all-ness, that you, above all, are on the right track! :)

This means that the sychronicity of events is not something that can be planned, nor can it be *merely* a coincidence, but that there is a flow of events (in the stream of time) that means there is meaning there and here and everywhere all at once!

This is to say that consciousness is not "inside" us or that everything "outside" is nothingness, but rather that consciousness is ALL THERE IS: there is no inside/outside.

We are swimming in consciousness, a knowingness of all that was, is, and, will be.

If there is no inside nor outside, then how does one surrender? What does one surrender to?

There is just is-ness, which is a vision of joy!

It's about the connection to the thing...

Kind regards,

Annalisa