[Xmca-l] Re: Thought and language as oscillating and pulsing [or not]

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 31 17:42:42 PST 2015

Hi Annalisa

Yes. I agree. How can you have meaning without affect? I am always deeply
suspicious of any level 1-level 2 analysis, even as I use them. We murder
to dissect.

The introduction of ethics into the discussion echoes the conversations
going on at LCHC and its relation to affect  certainly seems worthwhile if
others pick up this thread.
mike