[Xmca-l] Re: I like the idea of "xe" as genderless article in English.

Jose W. Melendez jwmuic@gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:16:30 PST 2015

Hi Annalisa,

This has been a recurrent conversation in the Queer community.
A synopsis of genera neutral pronouns for English can be found at
https://genderneutralpronoun.wordpress.com/tag/ze-and-zir/

Saludos,

José