[Xmca-l] Re: Thought and language as oscillating and pulsing [or not]

greg.a.thompson@gmail.com greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 07:33:39 PST 2015

Thanks for this Martin. A lovely explanation that helps me to see how questions of ontology naturally flow out of phenomenology (something that many anthropologists doing ontology and/or phenomenology have missed!).

I also noticed remarkable resonances between etienne and mikes mind the gap paper and Sartre's argument locating freedom in the gap between the perception of the thing and our awareness of our perception of the thing. It makes sense but I hadn't thought of mike and etienne's paper in this relation before.
Cheers,
Greg

Sent from my iPhone