[Xmca-l] Re: Thought and language as oscillating and pulsing [or not]

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Sun Jan 25 18:15:41 PST 2015

This time, the BBC has come up with quite a good discussion of phenomenology, from Husserl to Heidegger and onwards (though not to Spet, unfortunately)!

<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04ykk4m>

Martin