[Xmca-l] Re: Laws of evolution and laws of history

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 17 13:28:51 PST 2015

Rod or Larry--- I have missed relevant material, clearly. But might I
intervene in this exchange briefly to ask for
a page reference for Vygotsky's discussion of the Primal We? Fits in with
ongoing work that faces a looming
deadline, and that information would be enormously helpful.

Sure a lot to discuss in those notes. Thanks.
I will try to engage properly AFTER finish the deadline task.

I am still back imagining I will have time to pose a question about the
imagination thread!

mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal with a natural science as an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.