[Xmca-l] Ritual and the Consciousness Monoculture

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Fri Jan 9 10:20:53 PST 2015

Hello sundry discussants!

?This landed in my email box this morning and figured it was a pretty catchy title that may intrigue others here on the list as much as me!

I am practicing something I don't like to, which is post a link of something I haven't finished reading, with the risk I may not agree with it.

However, then I thought I don't have to agree with everything I post on the list, do I? So just to say it is possible that I read it and be remiss that I shared it...

Still, it can be looked at what kinds of writing are going on about consciousness out there, "outside." It may contribute to further discussion of the ideology of individualism?

For what its worth? here's the link below...

Kind regards,

Annalisa

Ritual and the Consciousness Monoculture

http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2015/01/08/ritual-and-the-consciousness-monoculture/

by Editor on January 8, 2015

Sarah Perry is a guest blogger who blogs at Carcinisation<http://carcinisation.com> and is the author of Every Cradle is a Grave: Rethinking the Ethics of Birth and Suicide<http://www.amazon.com/Every-Cradle-Is-Grave-Rethinking/dp/0989697290/>.