[Xmca-l] Re: What is a Pedagogy of the Oppressors?

larry smolucha lsmolucha@hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:48:11 PST 2015

Annalisa,

Pedagogy of the Oppressors is harassing people who make a politically incorrect comment.
 Frawley has his version of the facts, but there is other research that he does not mention
that supports Indo-Aryan/Indo-Persian invasion/migration possibly in waves. Sanskrit
and Baltic languages like Latvian have striking similarities. It doesn't mean that the
Latvians conquered India. Both groups could have migrated in different directions
from a central location. Yes, Sanskrit was undoubtedly spoken long before it was written down.
Also from what I read the Vedas are about a people whose habitat is the grasslands
unlike India's terrain.

Apparently this has become a taboo subject.