[Xmca-l] Re: Sociocritical Literacies and more context

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 08:21:23 PST 2015

Seems to me that Spivak's "Can the subaltern speak?" is just as much a
question of "Can the Western intellectual hear/listen?"

Makes me wonder about articulating a Pedagogy of the Oppressors.

-greg

Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Anthropology