[Xmca-l] Re: Re-search Testimonio and Hermeneutics

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Fri Jan 2 14:28:37 PST 2015

Hello Larry!

OK, so let's explore the tradition of hermenuetics!

Would you (and any others inclined or inspired) mind to provide a short, simple history of the German context of that tradition as it has been handed down to us today?

Then perhaps, if you are further inspired, to explain the links in which you see to testimonio and witnessing?

I see from what little I know of testimonio that witnessing is the other side of it. That they are a dyad of experience. However I'm not certain if I am correct to make such an assertion.

Kind regards,

Annalisa