[Xmca-l] Re: Sledgehammers in Mosul

Helena Worthen helenaworthen@gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 12:10:21 PST 2015

Shirin, I put this link up on xmca because I trust this list, which is made up of people from all over the world who speak many languages, and who manage to understand each other in spite of that (or because of that, perhaps), to be able to interpret what it portrays. I would expect there to be many different responses to it, but that the sum of the responses would be as good as I could read anywhere.

It's like a whole lot of things that have happened in the last 15 (actually, 50 plus) years in that I am not up to interpreting it by myself.

Helena Worthen
helenaworthen@gmail.com