[Xmca-l] Re: Hyper-text

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 27 16:53:42 PST 2015

Fascinating, Henry. thanks. Its difficult for us to remember that reading,
even after the printing press,was not an individual, isolatable, activity.
Interesting that we use reading aloud as a gateway activity for  reading
silently "for oneself" almost as if the ontogeny is recapitulating history.
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.