[Xmca-l] Re: Erratic Marxists

Carol Macdonald carolmacdon@gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 07:09:31 PST 2015

Now THAT would be an achievement - a laudable one.  People to think that
the Greeks simply don't like austerity, that it's just their termperament.
In South Africa we have 60% of the young people who are unemployed living
in the townships, and we think we are sitting on a powder keg.

Perhaps they don't have these kegs in Europe anymore, but I think having
58% of one's young people unemployed is totally unacceptable.  When that
happened to Europe in the 1930s it led to the rise of Fascism.  I think the
Communists are right.

--
Carol A  Macdonald Ph D (Edin)
Developmental psycholinguist