[Xmca-l] Re: Hope and Despair as a "blues Hope In Morten Nissen's Ethical Prototype

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 16 09:22:14 PST 2015

The title of the article is exciting, Martin. The idea of "the utopian
surplus of human agency" (could we substitute action for agency) reinforces
my belief, inspired by my Vygotskian habitations, that imagination is the
central nexus of human experiencing. Look forward to reading it.
mike