[Xmca-l] Re: Hope and Despair as a "blues Hope In Morten Nissen's Ethical Prototype

Morten Nissen mn@edu.au.dk
Mon Feb 16 08:55:27 PST 2015

Hi xmca
Definitely SCHAT scholars should learn from Ernst Bloch, and even beyond his introduction. I was first introduced to Bloch by Athanasios Marvakis who wrote in his PhD in German about appropriating Bloch for the Berlin branch of Vygotskian critical psychology. He also wrote something in English.
See https://www.academia.edu/attachments/4442791/download_file?st=MTQyNDEwNTM2Myw1LjEwMy4yMzEuNzUsMTUzMzk4MzU%3D&s=swp-toolbar
Or if you are not logged in, try first http://www.academia.edu/763137/THE_UTOPIAN_SURPLUS_IN_HUMAN_AGENCY_USING_ERNST_BLOCH_S_PHILOSOPHY_FOR_PSYCHOLOGY

Best,
Morten

Morten Nissen
PhD, Dr. Psych.
Professor
Department of Education
Aarhus University
Tuborgvej 164<x-apple-data-detectors://0>
2400 Copenhagen<x-apple-data-detectors://0> NV

Tlf: +45 30282418<tel:+45%2030282418>
www.edu.au.dk/<x-apple-msg-load://EA90CF6E-E3C2-4513-9F1E-1798D3EDF929/www.edu.au.dk/>
[Beskrivelse: cid:image004.png@01CC31B2.EB3C2970]